A super fun way to get the kids involved in an edible Thanksgiving craft.
I love doing food related crafts with my kids, and this is one of their favorites. My mom does it, and she started it several years ago, and she will NEVER be able to stop because the kids love it so much.
And the best part is, it is EASY!!!!
For each turkey you will need:
- 7 candy corn (feathers and feet)
- 2 OREOs
- 1 milk dud or whopper
- 1 mini Reese’s cup
Then you put it together:
- Make a stand with the bottom OREO and attaching the top with frosting.
- Stick feathers in, cut two of the candy corn down to use for feet!
- Use frosting to attach the milk dud head
- Cut a small part off the Reese’s mini cup so it sits flat on the OREO and use frosting to connect and embellish
Obviously these are just suggestions, feel free to change it up as you see fit!